We included some videos of the last days of school. Almary did a cute dance with her class. She was supposed to wear a white shirt with jeans. Daddy let her get away with the clothes she was wearing; a pink shirt and jeans. Needless to say she stood out in her class!
You got to love Preschool graduation! Ryan was very cute. He had fun trying to hold still with the rest of his class mates.
The kids are very good at getting Ty-Ty to laugh and talk (when they aren't too busy or bounce him too much).
Bryce and his cousin Alex
I might be little but I think big!
the threesome!
Ryan Graduation
14 years ago
2 comments:
way cute kids.... way cute blog... just all around cute. I love being able to see your family grow!!! thanks
They are all growing so fast! I love Tyler's cute laugh. A baby laugh is one of the best sounds in the world!
Post a Comment