The kids were super excited to sleep on the trampoline even though it was predicted to rain. The weather said 30% chance on Friday, 40% Friday night, and 80% on Saturday but we tried anyway. About 5 in the morning it started sprinkling enough for Daddy to carry all the kids inside. Other pictures include setting up the trampoline which turned into a nice gymnast set for the kids and Bryce's new costume for this Halloween. Earlier when we asked the kids to get warm pajamas on for sleeping outside, Bryce came out from his bath with just his costume on. I asked him to put some warm pajamas on with the costume and he said he did. I am sure it would have felt quite breezy in the nether regions, arms, and legs.
14 years ago
2 comments:
Cute kids! You guys have so much fun. It is nice to see you posting to your bog again. Love ya!
I wish we had a trampoline. You guys are always having fun!
Post a Comment