Sunday, November 16, 2008

Bryce Mouse

When we were getting the kids quite for prayer time, Bryce says out of the blue "I'm a mouse" as he holds his ears out. Bryce says some pretty cute things. I took a picture so the other kids got in on the action.


Ryan is a big collector of any and all toys (Almary is too for that matter). I have to laugh when he tries to carry everything. Usually someone else is coerced into helping but sometimes he can carry everything as seen in one of the pictures in the slideshow below.

It is always fun watching Tyler walk. I have to laugh when you see someone so short walking. He can walk as far as 20 feet without falling but most often will fall a couple of times. He is now over 20 lb (20lb 6 oz) at the last doctor's visit. All of the kids got their flu shots. Almary threatened to be a difficult patient but she pulled through in the end. She has been know to need assistance when getting shots (1 doctor and two nurses). I can image that would make the shot hurt more when flexing like that.



0 comments: