Bryce has been waking up in the middle of the night for the last couple of nights. He comes in and has to lay by mommy and daddy until we make him go back to bed. Usually he ends up back in our bed at least one more time 10 - 15 minutes later. We have told him in the past that if he wakes up to roll over and go back to sleep. Cheri was reminding him of this idea when he lights up and says "ok mommy when I wake up I will roll all the way back to my bed" with a that's great idea mommy grin. He was thinking that it would be a great idea to lay with mommy and daddy and then instead of walking back to bed, he could roll on the floor all the way to bed.
Ryan also had a funny moment. He talking about a dinosaur show and said something about Broccoli-o-saurus. Mommy said you mean Brachiosaurus. He said yea Broccoli-o-saurus. Well they are vegetarian and like eat vegetables.
14 years ago
1 comments:
I think they are so,so,so cute. Andrew
Post a Comment